Thursday, May 7, 2015

Never satisfied? - The urge to eat

Ever since switching my diet, I felt as if I was never full.

Or so I thought.

The feeling of being full is actually one in the same with being satisfied.
So I thought to myself, how come I never feel FULL FULL anymore?

I could eat endlessly and never be 100% full. Only hunger-satisfied.

It's not just about the amount of calories or food you intake anymore.

The carbs are what allowed anyone and everyone to be what "full" is.
The carb-version of "full" is just really just being bloated.

It seems that's not possible anymore eating <30 carbs a day.
Your stomach can never really be bloated without carbs retaining water.
I really am going to miss that feeling for awhile.

It all makes sense though now. The trade-offs are as follows.

In return for being able to eat lots of high fat foods, lose weight quickly, and have a low tolerance for "hunger", you trade eating carbs and feeling "bloated" full. That's why you'll never get fat no matter how much you eat if you don't eat any carbs.

Learn something new every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment