Thursday, May 28, 2015

Eat like a man: Homemade Chipotle

The homemade Chipotle salad bowl.


Do you like to eat Chipotle?

I too, like to eat Chipotle. 

There was a time when I ate Chipotle over 15 times in one month.

I got a job there because of my food bill.


Pictured above is around $4 in groceries put together in a nice ceramic bowl.

Comparable to an $8 salad bowl served in cardboard at Chipotle Mexican Grill.

Why is it better to make your own Chipotle salad bowl?

For many reasons.

Half the price. It's like having my employee discount from when I actually worked at Chipotle. (It was short-lived, but I actually did use that discount)

More steak.
I get to cook it as rare as I want.
You bet I love it rare.

Fresh spring mix + spinach 
is comparable to some shitty lettuce.

I load it up with more sour cream and cheese
than I can request.


Your food isn't served in cardboard.

Cooking EXP. 
Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment