Wednesday, December 16, 2015

December Progress Update

Nothing out of the ordinary I have really eaten in the past two months has really contributed to clean gains.

I've been munching on taquitos, fried udon, and lots of chicken sandwiches.
I wouldn't say i've been eating terribly, but I haven't been eating too great either.

With finals and work-related things on my agenda, I have been neglecting a balanced diet.

I try to get an adequate amount of protein when i'm home.

Today's "meals" (6)

Taco Bell AM Crunchwrap, Fiesta Potatoes (Carbs, Protein)
Sugar-free Syrup Green Tea Frappuccino sweetened with Splenda (Almost Nothing)
Rice Bowl (Carbs) --> Sweet and Sour Chicken (Protein)
Udon (Carbs) --> Teriyaki Chicken (Protein)
Two Egg Tarts (Carbs, Protein)
Monterey Jack Taquito, Egg Tart (Carbs, Protein) --> Shake (Protein)

My gains have been pretty solid considering my current diet.

This may be credited to Ostarine.

I'm halfway through the bottle as of a few days ago and noticeably bigger while retaining my lean mass.

Sometimes i'm way too lazy to weigh myself on a scale.

But I did take a picture or two about a week ago to continue monitoring my progress.


I am eleven pounds heavier in between pictures.
(Adding carbs back into my diet contributed to this quick weight gain)
I am not quite as vascular without a gym pump, but my abdominals are still visible.
I've been working on my chest more than once a week and my effort has really shined through.

That's a lot of weight considering how I looked at 170 in May.

Persistence and consistency.

No comments:

Post a Comment